Exchanges can only be made on Ready To Wear Items. Custom items are not exchangeable/refunded.
Steps to doing an exchange
Exchange Time Frame: 14 days from delivery date
(For Example, your item delivered Jan 1st , package must be received by us, no later than Jan 15th.)
If the return is after the 14 days, the package will be denied and you will receive it back.
- Check the description of the item you want to exchange, to see if it allows for an exchange.
(Items that come with undergarments, leotards etc are items that CAN NOT be exchanged.
- Now that you see you can exchange it, please look online for the size, and color of the item you are wanting. If the item you want is sold out, please look for secondary options.
- All returns must include a note. The note must state 4 things
-Reason for the return
-The list of items, color and size you want to exchange it for
- Current email address and phone number
4. Lastly, take your item and your note to the shipping facility of your choice (USPS, UPS, Fedex) and purchase a shipping label. You can reuse the original shipping packaging or use the shipping facilities packaging. Please keep your receipt with the tracking information.
Return Address: If the city coming up is Fort Lauderdale instead of Tamarac, it will still be delivered .
Shane Justin Collection Return Dept
3896 W. Commercial Blvd.
Tamarac, FL 33309
- Now that your item Is shipped, once delivered it will be processed through the Return Department. Your tracking number is now stating that the item is delivered, please wait 72 hours (3 business days) to contact us if you have not been contacted prior.
- Within those 72 hours, you will receive either
-Exchange invoice for a completely different item (you chose an item, was emailed an invoice for the new item) which may include the difference if your item is more expensive and shipping)
- Exchange invoice for the same item/different size (you chose the same item but a new size, you will only pay for shipping.)
- Store Credit Code ( Codes do expire after 2 weeks. Once expired, that’s it.)
- Please complete the invoice as soon as possible, due to how quickly items sell out. Unpaid/uncompleted invoices do not hold the items, meaning if only 1 of that item Is available for purchase and the invoice is incomplete, another customer on the website is able to purchase. In case you are completing the invoice, and its states item is unavailable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You’ve completed your invoice. A new order number is given to you (for example a draft invoice D186, then you completed the invoice, confirmation email is sent with order number 34523. Your order number for the new item is 34523.
*Accessories are Final Sale.
*We do not provide Return Labels.
*We do not do Refunds.
*We are not responsible for lost packages, items stating delivered but you never received (contact the shipping carrier for concerns/updates)
Things You Should Know
- Sets must be sent back as full sets (Top and Bottom) Your exchange will be denied if otherwise.
- Please send back with the Name that will found under the Order Number.
- Shoe boxes are not shipping packaging. You return will be denied if shoe box is used as a shipping packaging. Meaning we are unable to accept the example below due to the actual product which is also the box is now damaged.
All pieces are shipped via USPS. Once your item leaves the boutique, delivery is in the hands of USPS.
Any issues with delivery such as your tracking saying it’s delivered and you have not received your item, please contact USPS.
Client is able to pay for a different shipping such as Fedex, or UPS for an additional charge, once a purchase through the website has been made.
All Payments for any Shane Justin outfit are through this website, we do not accept payments through cash app, PayPal, Western Union, Etc. or any other payment service.
We are not at fault for any scams, fake pages, etc.